Product added to cart
Zarges EuroBox 40709 Previous
Zarges EuroBox 40710
Special Price €308.0 Regular Price €385.0
Delivery 2-3 Days
Eurobox is a aluminium protective case ideal for storing and transporting equipment. Featuring distinctive blue impact-resistant plastic stacking corners, over-sized drop handles and long-lasting fasteners.
The sturdy and lightweight transportation and storage solution with distinctive blue corners and a comprehensive range of accessories.
1.150 x 250 x 220 mm
- Peripheral foamed seal in the lid for protection against dust and splashwater.
- Fitted with two sturdy lid holding straps.
- ZARGES Comfort fastener for ergonomic operation and an extremely long service life.
- ZARGES Comfort handles for ergonomic handling and loads of up to 50 kg.
- Solid workmanship for a long service life and the highest stacking and carrying loads with low dead weight. Matched to pallet dimensions according to DIN 15 141.
- Sturdy aluminium universal box. Profile-section joints fully welded.
- High degree of resistance to corrosion thanks to stainless steel fittings.
- Corner beads for additional dimensional stability.
- Edge, lid and base profile frames made of fully welded aluminium sections for high stability.
- Fasteners can be retrofitted with additional spring protection against bursting open.
- Snap fasteners: can be secured with a plug lock, lead seals, protection against bursting open or a padlock (max. shackle thickness 6 mm).
- Blue stacking corners of impact-resistant plastic ensure safe stacking.
|Internal Dimensions||1.150 x 250 x 220 mm|
|External dimensions||1.200 x 300 x 250 mm|
|Lid Height||0 mm|
|Material Cases||Aluminium Cases|
|Application||Measurment Equipment, Offshore, Military|
|Stock Status||Delivery 2-3 Days|
Write Your Own Review
Hassle Free Returns